Nineteen Recruitment are a teacher owned, award winning independent recruitment agency that specialise in the recruitment of temporary and permanent staffing for schools and other education establishments throughout the North East.
We are delighted to be working with a large number of primary and secondary schools across the whole of County Durham and are seeking to build a bank of School Support Staff including:
- Admin/Office Assistants
- Catering Assistants
- School Crossing Patrol
We encourage those with suitable skills and experience of these roles to apply to our job advert with your CV, and we will contact you back to begin registration in order to propose you for these roles.
We are especially keen for those who already have a current, Enhanced DBS certificate subscribed to the update service, to make contact.
The nature of these roles may mean availability of shifts are very short notice, and some roles may be very short term. However, there will also be longer term opportunities available too.
Advantages of working via Nineteen Recruitment:
- Weekly pay paid via a PAYE equivalent model (at no cost to worker)
- Excellent level of support from the agency whilst you're in role
- Agency support with ongoing training / refresher training needs
- A point of contact between the worker and the client/place of work
- Offers the ultimate in flexible working
- You will be kept informed of any new and relevant work opportunities coming up in the future
Registration with Nineteen Recruitment is subject to satisfactory vetting procedures including Enhanced Disclosure; DBS registered to the online update service are welcomed.
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or employment status