This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant company looking to support individuals to take their first steps in the recruitment industry. We want to home grow our own recruiters, and support them, champion them - be their own personal cheerleaders! They will be supported to learn the ropes of the industry, get a grasp of our processes and procedures, embrace honest and ethical recruitment, and help them to establish a potentially exciting and successful career.
The successful candidate will be supported to:
- Learn our policies and procedures.
- Become familiar with our software and IT applications.
- Develop customer service skills, learning to register candidates and match them to vacancies.
- Develop business development skills, learning how to introduce the company, the services we offer, and negotiate terms.
- Learn how to fill temporary opportunities from our database of candidates.
- Learn how to target suitable candidates for permanent job opportunities.
There is significant potential for progression as we are growing fast and expanding our team further in the coming months.
We are interested in hearing from candidates with
- A desire to carve a long term career in Recruitment
- A passion for customer service
- A commitment to training, and learning the ropes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A strong sense of professionalism
More than anything, we are looking for people who are kind, honest, and want to make a difference.
The following would be advantageous but not essential:
- A background in either education, social care or public sector
- Sales experience
- An understanding of the recruitment industry
If you are aged between 18 and 24, and currently claiming Universal Credit, this role may be applied for as part of the Kick Start scheme. If not, don't worry! This opportunity is open to everyone.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Once the successful candidate has successfully completed a 6 month training period, they will receive a pay rise and will be able to join our competitive bonus scheme. Hours of work can be flexible to a certain degree but role must be office based.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Send us over your best CV and we'll be in touch!
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or employment status.