Eight years on and Nineteen Recruitment continues to go from strength to strength, expanding rapidly. We have relationships with all the local authorities across the region, working with schools, colleges and virtual education provisions to offer our registered candidates regular, exciting, and diverse work opportunities.
We are experiencing high demand for Qualified Teachers and experienced Teaching Assistants for a variety of different assignments with our clients. Assignments vary according to our clients' needs but we often have temporary to permanent, or long term temporary opportunities available. We are seeing an increase in long term roles until the end of term/academic year. We may have some upcoming opportunities supporting children and young people to learn online also.
It's a very busy time and we know that we won't be the only agency advertising opportunities for you to register with them. So, here's why you might want to consider signing up with us:
- We are specialists in Education. We understand the role of a Teacher and Teaching Assistant, and understand the challenges of the roles. We provide all of our workers with support should they need it. We're contactable 24/7.
- We care. Like genuinely care. Lots. We take Candidate Care very seriously and never miss an opportunity to tell our candidates how valued and appreciated they are.
- We have excellent relationships with schools and the local authorities which means we get access to the very best of work opportunities for our candidates.
- Our candidates are paid weekly on a Friday.
- A free ID badge supplied once registered.
- Straightforward online registration process giving you the choice to either register with us in person at our office or complete the registration online.
- Fair rates of pay.
- Absolute transparency between ourselves and you.
- Agency work offers the ultimate in flexibility. It puts you firmly in the driving seat of decisions about where and when you work, and what you do.
- We care about you and your career. Our consultants take the time to get to know you, learn what type of work is of interest to you, and identify the most suitable work opportunities for you.
If registering with Nineteen for Teaching or Teaching support work is of interest, we would be delighted to receive your CV for consideration.
Registration with Nineteen Recruitment is subject to satisfactory vetting procedures including Enhanced Disclosure; DBS registered to the online update service are welcomed.
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or employment status.