The successful candidates will be providing support for the dentist and working with the wider team to provide an efficient service for patients.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Confidence and the ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively, delivering care with dignity and respect
- A kind and compassionate manner with patients
- Sound IT skills and proficient in Microsoft office programs
- The NVQ (or equivalent) in Dental Nursing
- Registration with the General Dental Council
If this sounds like you, we would be delighted to hear from you. Apply without delay!
Who are Nineteen Recruitment?
Nineteen Recruitment are an ethical and honest recruitment company that specialises in Education, Health and Social Care and Public Sector recruitment. Nineteen has strong relationships with schools, the NHS, social care settings and all the local authorities across the North East, matching appropriately skilled and experienced candidates to their vacancies.
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or employment status.