· Collect all forms of domestic and commercial refuse and / or recycling from any location as directed in wheeled bins, bags, boxes, or other suitable containers.
· Move bags, wheelie bins and recycling bins and boxes
· Use a lifting mechanism to tip the waste from bins into the lorry
· Guide the driver safely around the streets
· Report any problems with waste collections
Who is Nineteen Recruitment?
Nineteen Recruitment are an ethical and honest recruitment company that specialises in Education, Social Care and Public Sector recruitment. Nineteen has strong relationships with schools, social care settings and all the local authorities across the North East, matching appropriately skilled and experienced candidates to their vacancies. Nineteen is passionate about delivering a high standard of candidate care, ensuring candidates feel well supported when either at work or seeking work.
Advantages of working via Nineteen Recruitment:
• Weekly pay paid via a PAYE equivalent model (at no cost to worker)
• Excellent level of support from the agency whilst you're in role
• Agency support with ongoing training / refresher training needs
• A point of contact between the worker and the client/place of work
• Offers the ultimate in flexible working
• You will be kept informed of any new and relevant work opportunities coming up in the future
Registration with Nineteen Recruitment is subject to satisfactory vetting procedures including Enhanced Disclosure; DBS registered to the online update service are welcomed.
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or employment status.