· Dealing with documents that need to be uploaded to the system
· Maintaining accurate computer-based records
· Timely and accurate uploading of documents to client cases
· Deal with incoming calls, ensuring messages are prioritised and delivered in a timely manner
· Develop and maintain appropriate filing systems, both manual and computerised
· Provide a high quality copy typing and word processing service, producing correspondence, reports and other documents as required
· Provide an electronic data input service ensuring information is inputted accurately
· Carrying out other secretarial/administrative tasks as required
In addition to the skills and experience required for this role, we would also expect the candidates should have an NVQ Level 2 Business Administration or equivalent.
Who are Nineteen Recruitment?
Nineteen Recruitment are an ethical and honest recruitment company that specialises in Education, Social Care and Public Sector recruitment. Nineteen has strong relationships with schools, social care settings and all the local authorities across the North East, matching appropriately skilled and experienced candidates to their vacancies. Nineteen is passionate about delivering a high standard of candidate care, ensuring candidates feel well supported when either at work or seeking work.
Advantages of working via Nineteen Recruitment:
- Weekly pay paid via a PAYE equivalent model (at no cost to worker)
- Excellent level of support from the agency whilst you're in role
- Agency support with ongoing training / refresher training needs
- A point of contact between the worker and the client/place of work
- Offers the ultimate in flexible working
- You will be kept informed of any new and relevant work opportunities coming up in the future
Registration with Nineteen Recruitment is subject to satisfactory vetting procedures including Enhanced Disclosure; DBS registered to the online update service are welcomed.
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or employment status.