· Making sure our eligible passengers get to where they need to be carrying out risk assessments associated with home to school and adult social care transport.
· Maintaining daily travel assistance provision by making the necessary arrangements to meet the needs of our passengers incorporating safe systems of working practices.
· Assist in planning and delivery of day-to-day travel assistance activities
· Collaborate with customers, contractors, guardians and schools to manage safe changes to travel assistance arrangements.
· Support with the monitoring of safe practices and safe systems of work
In addition to the skills and experience requested for this ole, we would also expect candidates to have a Health and Safety Qualification.
Who are Nineteen Recruitment?
Nineteen Recruitment are an ethical and honest recruitment company that specialises in Education, Social Care and Public Sector recruitment. Nineteen has strong relationships with schools, social care settings and all the local authorities across the North East, matching appropriately skilled and experienced candidates to their vacancies. Nineteen is passionate about delivering a high standard of candidate care, ensuring candidates feel well supported when either at work or seeking work.
Advantages of working via Nineteen Recruitment:
· Weekly pay paid via a PAYE equivalent model (at no cost to worker)
· Excellent level of support from the agency whilst you're in role
· Agency support with ongoing training / refresher training needs
· A point of contact between the worker and the client/place of work
· Offers the ultimate in flexible working
· You will be kept informed of any new and relevant work opportunities coming up in the future
Registration with Nineteen Recruitment is subject to satisfactory vetting procedures including Enhanced Disclosure; DBS registered to the online update service are welcomed.
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or employment status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £11.70 per hour