- Provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Management Team and wider Assessment & Planning Service to ensure a high-quality service is provided to Clients
- Deliver a high level of customer service to Clients, members of the public and external organisations via telephone, letter, e-mail and in person to ensure the ongoing provision of a high quality service
- Assist in the implementation, monitoring and reviewing of administrative systems and procedures, to support best practice and continuous improvement
- Create, implement and maintain electronic and paper-based information systems, ensuring that financial and client data is accurate and up-to-date, including updating case management systems
- Undertake financial processes including raising orders and processing invoices, ensuring that all associated procedures are carried out in-line with the Financial Regulations
- Deal appropriately with sensitive client data, ensuring that confidentiality and data protection is maintained at all times in order to adhere to policies and procedures as well as laws and legislation
- Attend and service various meetings including minute taking, agenda’s, arranging meetings and producing the minutes within guidelines and timescales
In addition to the skills and experience required for the job, we would also expect candidate to have an NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration.
Who are Nineteen Recruitment?
Nineteen Recruitment are an ethical and honest recruitment company that specialises in Education, Social Care and Public Sector recruitment. Nineteen has strong relationships with schools, social care settings and all the local authorities across the North East, matching appropriately skilled and experienced candidates to their vacancies. Nineteen is passionate about delivering a high standard of candidate care, ensuring candidates feel well supported when either at work or seeking work.
Advantages of working via Nineteen Recruitment:
· Weekly pay paid via a PAYE equivalent model (at no cost to worker)
· Excellent level of support from the agency whilst you're in role
· Agency support with ongoing training / refresher training needs
· A point of contact between the worker and the client/place of work
· Offers the ultimate in flexible working
· You will be kept informed of any new and relevant work opportunities coming up in the future
Registration with Nineteen Recruitment is subject to satisfactory vetting procedures including Enhanced Disclosure; DBS registered to the online update service are welcomed.
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or employment status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.19 per hour