Experience and training in support work is desirable but not essential if you have a passion for the role.
Documents such as an Enhanced DBS on the update service or a willingness to get one are essential for this role. However, this is something we can help the candidate get.
You must have a demonstrable passion to want to help support vulnerable people within a community as well as have a motivated, caring, and hard-working attitude.
Who are Nineteen Recruitment?
Nineteen Recruitment are an ethical and honest recruitment company that specialises in Education, Social Care and Public Sector recruitment. Nineteen has strong relationships with schools, social care settings and all the local authorities across the North East, matching appropriately skilled and experienced candidates to their vacancies. Nineteen is passionate about delivering a high standard of candidate care, ensuring candidates feel well supported when either at work or seeking work.
Advantages of working via Nineteen Recruitment:
· Weekly pay paid via a PAYE equivalent model (at no cost to worker)
· Excellent level of support from the agency whilst you're in role
· Agency support with ongoing training / refresher training needs
· A point of contact between the worker and the client/place of work
· Offers the ultimate in flexible working
· You will be kept informed of any new and relevant work opportunities coming up in the future
Registration with Nineteen Recruitment is subject to satisfactory vetting procedures including Enhanced Disclosure; DBS registered to the online update service are welcomed.
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or employment status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary contract
Salary: £9.98 per hour
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Do you have or are willing to obtain a DBS on the update service?