We are looking for a motivated and driven graduate to join our team as a Recruitment Trainee. We will help you to take the first steps of your recruitment career, supporting you to learn and develop key skills and gain industry knowledge. There are numerous progression routes available, but we also understand that everyone builds their careers at a different pace. We're all about people feeling happy and valued here at Nineteen and you will be supported and championed to develop your career at your pace.
Here's a little information on us..
- We do recruitment, but we are trying to cultivate a fresher, more transparent, and altogether friendlier, approach to it. We do it with integrity. We do it with a smile on our faces (most of the time...). We do it with a genuine want to make a difference.
- Our office offers a positive and relaxed working environment and one where valuable contributions are acknowledged and rewarded.
- We get it. We understand that recruitment can be tough. Not only do we have support accessible at all times, but we also understand the challenges of the industry and offer a quota of fully paid self-care days when time out is needed.
- We don't believe in micro-management, but instead offer a culture where staff are trusted to approach their work in their own way, knowing that support and advice is freely available should it be required.
- We care. That's the biggie. We genuinely do.
Nineteen Recruitment is an award winning recruitment agency in its eighth year of business. During that time we have developed a reputation for being a professional and ethical recruitment agency that believes in operating with honesty and transparency. We provide both temporary and permanent recruitment services to the health, social care, and public sectors.
We are looking to appoint a trainee with the following skills:
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The confidence to conduct telephone, video call, and in person interviews with candidates.
- Drive, motivation, and enthusiasm
- Recruitment, resourcing, or HR experience/knowledge is desirable but not essential.
So, what are we offering?
- A place on a dynamic, hard working, but fun loving team
- A high level of support from management
- Progression opportunities - we will support you as you grow.
- An allocation of fully paid 'self care days' when you need them
- A package of tools and resources to support you in your role
- Negotiable pay depending on experience
Does this sound like you? Get in touch. Have a chat with us. Give us a call or drop us an email!
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or employment status