Crown Commercial Service Recruitment for the NHSNineteen Recruitmenet Services are delighted to have been awarded a place on the Crown Commerical Service framework for the recruitment of permanent staff within clinical roles to the NHS.
We understand that the NHS and government bodies across the public sector need to be able to respond to the UK's biggest staffing challenges in both a timely and efficient manner. Nineteen Recruitment is committed to providing the NHS with a professional and reliable end to end service, utilising our specialist knowledge of the public sector, education, social care, and healthcare sectors, and our passion for first class recruitment.
Our core values are rooted in honesty, transparency, excellence, and delivering ethical recruitment. We have a proven track record in developing positive and purposeful relationships with clients from both the public and private sector, delivering an end to end recruitment service that is robust, swift, proactive, and honest, resulting in successful appointments across a diverse range of positions, disciplines, and locations.
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT US...
- As an independent recruiter and an SME, we are small enough to deliver a highly personalised service but big enough to confidently meet all NHS recruitment needs.
- We are a multi award winning recruitment company. We are proud to have won regional and national awards that have acknowledged the quality of service we provide.
- Our transparent and ethical service has earned us positive feedback from the public sector clients we work with both regionally and nationally.
- With the expansive sector knowledge we have on our team, we are able to offer a recruitment service that doesn't limit us to only a select number of job types, job roles, salaries or locations. Instead, we are able to offer a holistic end to end recruitment service that meets NHS needs.
- Our strong sense of company culture helps us to deliver an excellent standard of service every single time.
- In a candidate survey, 100% of candidates surveyed said they would recommend Nineteen to a friend, relative, or colleague.
- We are Cyber Essentials certified.
We are committed to delivering a fully comprehensive and efficient recruitment process. This is an end to end process designed to meet all NHS recruitment needs regardless of the role, contract type, or discipline.
Having worked within the health and social care, and public sectors for many years, we have vast specialist knowledge, and a firm grasp on the candidate market.
While we are based in the North East, we have vast experience of successfully recruiting outside of the region, having recruited for positions across London, the North West, the South West, and the Midlands.
We have the expertise on our team to offer our service UK wide, and we are not limited to the type of roles we work on.
Our consultants are experienced and highly skilled Healthcare Recruiters who will invest time in understanding the role, its requirements, and will then use their knowledge of the candidate market, together with a package of tools and resources to identify the strongest candidates for consideration.
Once candidates are identified, we manage the full end to end process, liaising with the client and the candidates throughout the assessment process, and providing support with the offer and the appointment of the candidate. We will carry out compliance checks together with any additional vetting and verification checks that the NHS require, and we will endeavour to complete these as quickly as possible to avoid any unnecessary delays to the recruitment process.
We maintain communication with both the NHS and the candidate until the candidate has successfully taken up appointment and started their role. We do this to ensure the desired outcomes have been met and that everyone is satisfied with the process.
- We know that our candidates are the 'stars of our show' and as such we deliver a high standard of candidate care, ensuring they feel valued and represented fairly and honestly.
- We ensure our candidates understand the application process, inclusive of the assessment, vetting and verification processes.
- We ensure candidates are fully briefed on the opportunity, supporting them at every stage of the process, ensuring they are adequately prepared.
- Via our high standard of candidate care, we ensure candidates are kept informed and engaged throughout the recruitment process. This minimises the potential risk of dropout or disengagement.
- We notify candidates of their success or failure at each stage.
- We are genuinely interested in what our candidates have to say about our process, and so invite our candidates to give honest feedback. We capture this feedback and use it as part of our ongoing self evaluation.
- We offer a Trainee Recruitment Consultant programme, home growing our own Recruitment Consultants. This is our contribution to ensuring that the recruitment industry continues to evolve, thrive, and attract fresh talent.
- There is no gender pay gap on our team and our company is committed to ensuring this never changes.
- Our recruitment processes are constantly under review, and are constantly developed with the key objective of eliminating bias.
- We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. As Nineteen was founded by Louise, who has a disability, this is an area very close to our hearts. Director Louise takes part in round tables with key players across sectors such as banking, politics, and business, to discuss her experiences and contribute ideas as to how policies and procedures can change to ensure equal opportunities.
- As we work with local charities and organisations within health and social care, we are committed to making regular donations to settings such as children's residential settings, homeless hostels, and more.
- We strive to support individuals to fulfil their potential with further education, employment or training, coaching and mentoring, CV and interview skills.
- We are committed to supporting staff wellbeing, allocating them fully paid self care days to be taken as and when needed.
We have a dedicated email address for customers on the Crown Commercial framework. This address is monitored and all emails to it will receive a swift response. For all general enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract delivery is overseen by the Company Director and Operations Director so to work with us, or to find out more about us, please don't hesistate to contact either Louise or Michael Burns, details below.
Telephone 0191 691 2899 Extension 302
Telephone 0191 691 2899 Extension 301
Say hello to ethical recruitment practices.
Say hello to quality candidate care.
Say hello to value for money.
Say hello to doing recruitment the right way.