CandidatesAt Nineteen Recruitment, our candidates are not numbers; nor are they simply names on a computer screen or file. We view every single candidate as an extension of our team, a person that we invest time in to build a relationship with. We demand a culture of mutual respect between our staff and the candidates we work with, and we promote an ethos that sees the team acknowledging and valuing the hard work, skills and experience of our candidates.
We take a very ‘human’ approach to our candidate care. We don’t use the term ‘care’ loosely either; we really do set out to take very good care of our candidates. To us that means representing them accurately and passionately when proposing or representing them for work with our clients, matching them only to vacancies that meet their needs, skills and experience; giving them the in-depth information that they need in order to make an informed decision about accepting an assignment or offer of employment, providing support with interview preparation, providing round the clock support should any issues arise during an assignment, and, where needed, providing coaching and mentoring to assist them in securing employment.
We are incredibly proud of the fact that when asked if they would recommend Nineteen Recruitment to colleagues, family and friends, 100% of our candidates said they would.
So, what can you expect from Team Nineteen once you have registered?
- Absolute transparency – honesty and integrity is extremely important to us. You can rely on us to tell you the truth (even if the truth is disappointing or hard to hear).
- Professionalism – you can rely on us to act and present ourselves professionally at all times.
- A straight forward, no-messing-about, no nonsense, non-time-consuming registration process. If you can’t make it along to the office for a registration appointment, we will suggest an alternative or more convenient way of getting you registered.
- Highly competitive rates of pay – we negotiate with our clients to secure our workers the most competitive rate of pay possible.
- Regular work opportunities – we deal with temporary, fixed contract and permanent positions on a daily basis. You can rely on us to let you know should a suitable vacancy arise but it’s also a good idea to keep an eye on our website and on our social media channels as often we will release vacancies on there first.
- Excellent representation – once you have successfully registered with us, you can count on us to represent you to our clients in a professional and positive manner.
- Regular contact – Whether you are actively working or not, you can count on us to be in regular contact with you. Don’t worry! We won’t be bending your ear on a daily basis, but we will check in on you now and again to see how you are doing and to see if there is anything we can help you with.
- A stress free and simple timesheet submission process for temporary or fixed term assignments.
- Weekly pay via an umbrella, PAYE equivalent model for candidates on a temporary or fixed term assignment with no umbrella fee deductions.
- A ‘Worker of the Month’ scheme – register with us and you might just get a visit from one of our consultants with a hamper of goodies as an acknowledgement of your hard work!
- Someone on the other end of the phone if you ever have any questions or queries (or even if you’ve just had a rotten day and you fancy shouting about it. We’re good listeners).
Why take it from us, when you can take it from the people we work with! Here’s what our clients and candidates have to say!
“I’ve worked for quite a few of the big name agencies over the years and to be honest, I’ve always had issues with them; but with Nineteen I’ve had no problems whatsoever, the whole process from start to finish has been very good and I’ve recommended them to a few people out of work”
Support Worker Candidate.
“Working with Nineteen Recruitment is always a pleasure. We’ve worked with them for 6 years and the service and professionalism we receive is exemplary. Nineteen Recruitment are able to provide our company with qualified, reliable and value adding staff to service our short-term needs. Nineteen Recruitment have always been flexible and have a deep knowledge of our sector and complex business needs. Our relationship with Nineteen Recruitment is engaging and dependable and we would encourage other companies like ourselves to join in partnership with them.”
Client, Social Care.