ClientsWhether you are looking for temporary staffing, you’re recruiting on a permanent basis, or you require a combination of both, Nineteen Recruitment can offer you reliable and efficient support.
We have an extensive database of temporary workers, experienced in either Education, Social Care or the Public Sector, who are fully compliant and ready to work. When it comes to identifying a worker for any temporary assignment, we go the extra mile to find the strongest possible match for not only the role, but for your organisation. We’re not interested in just putting ‘bums on seats’; we will only supply you a worker if we are absolutely confident that they meet all of your requirements. That’s a promise we make to not only our clients, but our candidates too.
We understand what is at stake for you and your business if you can’t find the right person for the job when it comes to permanent appointments. That’s why we invest extensive time and resources into finding the strongest candidate on the market when recruiting on behalf of our clients for their permanent positions. We have a proven track record of finding the right candidate and placing them successfully in the right role with the right business/organisation.
What can you expect from Nineteen Recruitment?
- Absolute transparency – you can trust that there are no hidden fees.
- Highly competitive and affordable fee structure.
- A commitment to delivering an excellent standard of service.
- Determination – we are determined to find the right candidates for your vacancy to ensure longevity, client satisfaction and candidate happiness.
- A thorough job. We manually assess every single application for all of our vacancies. We will be thorough in our assessment of their work experience, their skillset and their qualifications.
- A personable service – you won’t speak to a different person each time you contact the office. You will be given a dedicated consultant who will always be your point of contact.
- A highly thorough approach to compliance. We know the importance of ensuring that a candidate is who they say they are, that they have the right to work in the UK and that their professional and academic backgrounds are verified.
- An ethical approach – you can rest assured that everything we do, we do in the best interests of our clients and candidates.
- Round the clock booking line. We have an ‘On Call’ service meaning that should you have an urgent need for temporary staff outside of office hours, you can contact us for help 24/7.
- Round the clock access to a consultant who can help resolve any unexpected or urgent issues. It is very rare that our clients encounter any issues with our candidates at any time but we have an out of hours call line so that our clients have peace of mind that should any arise, we have consultants on call at all times to lend a hand and resolve any issues.
But don’t just take it from us! Hear it first hand from our clients:
“I have worked with Nineteen for just over a year now and I have always been impressed with their thorough recruitment practices and knowledge in the field of education. The entire team are a pleasure to work with and nothing is ever too much trouble for them. They are able to fill a range of teaching roles but I can always rely on them to fill some trickier, hard to fill ones. I would recommend Nineteen to any client who would like to work with a knowledgeable and friendly agency, who understands and adheres too strict safeguarding procedures.”