We are looking for supportive, patient and empathetic individuals who have a passion for caring, shaping and nurturing early years aged children (0-5 years).
Role Responsibilities:* Ensuring high quality standards and provision in the day care setting.
* Providing care, guidance and support to the children in the setting.
* Under direction of staff, undertaking activities with individual or groups of children.
* Carrying out observations of children in the setting, keeping accurate records on the child's file.
* Developing positive relationships with children, their parents and carers.
* Promoting the acceptance and inclusion of children with additional needs.
* Supporting in the preparation of food and supporting the children in meal times.
* Providing key worker support to children, in particular those with early help support.
* Ensuring that all safeguarding procedures are followed and identify any concerns immediately to the Nursery Manager.
* Keeping daily records of activities undertaken by the children, ensuring files are of a high quality.
* Complying with all the provision policy and procedures.
* Administering first aid and record accidents as necessary.
* Maintaining confidentiality as appropriate.Attending staff meetings as required.
Who are Nineteen Recruitment?
Nineteen Recruitment are an ethical and honest recruitment company that specialises in Education, Social Care and Public Sector recruitment. Nineteen has strong relationships with schools, social care settings and all the local authorities across the North East, matching appropriately skilled and experienced candidates to their vacancies. Nineteen is passionate about delivering a high standard of candidate care, ensuring candidates feel well supported when either at work or seeking work.
Advantages of working via Nineteen Recruitment:
- Weekly pay paid via a PAYE equivalent model (at no cost to worker)
- Excellent level of support from the agency whilst you're in role
- Agency support with ongoing training / refresher training needs
- A point of contact between the worker and the client/place of work
- Offers the ultimate in flexible working
- You will be kept informed of any new and relevant work opportunities coming up in the future
Registration with Nineteen Recruitment is subject to satisfactory vetting procedures including Enhanced Disclosure; DBS registered to the online update service are welcomed.
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or employment status.--