· Provide Business Support where additional technical knowledge is required, in accordance with developed systems, statutory procedures, legislation, corporate standard and policies.
· Some transactional functions will be required, for example dealing with petty cash, processing invoices or inputting financial data for service areas.
· To attend meetings in order to produce accurate minutes
· To transport related documents/small items between relevant sites in order to support service delivery
· May be required to work in a variety of locations covering different function as required
· Categorise and organise activities in line with the priorities
· Ensure personal compliance with all regulatory and policy guidelines
· Escalate complex issues to the appropriate colleagues
· May be required to work in a variety of locations covering different function as required by the Business Support Operational Manager
· Escalate any transport requests
In addition to the skills and experience required for the job, we would also expect the candidate have a UK Driving License.
Who are Nineteen Recruitment?
Nineteen Recruitment are an ethical and honest recruitment company that specialises in Education, Social Care and Public Sector recruitment. Nineteen has strong relationships with schools, social care settings and all the local authorities across the North East, matching appropriately skilled and experienced candidates to their vacancies. Nineteen is passionate about delivering a high standard of candidate care, ensuring candidates feel well supported when either at work or seeking work.
Advantages of working via Nineteen Recruitment:
· Weekly pay paid via a PAYE equivalent model (at no cost to worker)
· Excellent level of support from the agency whilst you're in role
· Agency support with ongoing training / refresher training needs
· A point of contact between the worker and the client/place of work
· Offers the ultimate in flexible working
· You will be kept informed of any new and relevant work opportunities coming up in the future
Registration with Nineteen Recruitment is subject to satisfactory vetting procedures including Enhanced Disclosure; DBS registered to the online update service are welcomed.
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or employment status.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 14.8 per week
Salary: £10.19 per hour
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary contract
Salary: £10.19 per hour
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate: