Are you looking for a new role with an exciting opportunity to make a positive difference in the community and provide practical help to families?
Nineteen Recruitment is delighted to working with a local client, recruiting on their behalf for several Family Support Workers, roles that are available on a full-time basis based in the County Durham area. These roles are long-term and commands a standard hourly rate of £11.18 per hour.
As a family support worker you will provide practical help at the earliest opportunity to enable these families to make significant and sustainable changes that will impact positively upon themselves and their children. To do this you will provide practical help to families that is agreed as necessary between the family and their Social Worker.
The perfect candidate will need:
- UK based work experience working with families and young people
- An enhanced DBS on the update service or a willingness to obtain one
- Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
Who are Nineteen Recruitment?
Nineteen Recruitment are an ethical and honest recruitment company that specialises in Education, Social Care and Public Sector recruitment. Nineteen has strong relationships with schools, social care settings and all the local authorities across the Northeast, matching appropriately skilled and experienced candidates to their vacancies. Nineteen is passionate about delivering a high standard of candidate care, ensuring candidates feel well supported when either at work or seeking work.
Advantages of working via Nineteen Recruitment:
- Weekly pay paid via a PAYE equivalent model (at no cost to worker)
- Excellent level of support from the agency whilst you're in role
- Agency support with ongoing training / refresher training needs
- A point of contact between the worker and the client/place of work
- Offers the ultimate in flexible working.
- You will be kept informed of any new and relevant work opportunities coming up in the future.
Registration with Nineteen Recruitment is subject to satisfactory vetting procedures including Enhanced Disclosure; DBS registered to the online update service are welcomed.
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race, or employment status.